SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on the KRON4 Morning Buzz – Chadwick Boseman passed away on Friday at the young age of 43.
He inspired so many playing a superhero on and off the screen.
The MTV Video Music Awards dedicated the show to Chadwick Boseman on Sunday night.
Boseman was battling colon cancer for four years and never spoke publicly about it.
- Neighbors build fire break to save 2 dozen homes in Bonny Doon
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: MTV VMA’s honor the life of Chadwick Boseman
- USDA announces extension of expanded school meal program
- LIST: Counties reopening salons, gyms in the Bay Area
- Santa Clara County hair salons among first businesses to reopen indoors